Saturday 20 April 2013

Crop tops and dungarees!

Hi guys!

It is starting to get hotter so here are a few outfits for this amazing weather!

A great outfit for the summer is a crop top with some shorts. High waisted shorts are popular at the moment and they also look good with a crop top. I love this look so here a few great outfits:



























Although the model in this photo is wearing a skirt, I think the crop top would look good with some white shorts. Any floral pattern is perfect for the summer. 



























This top again would look good with white shorts but any other colour would be fine. There are endless amounts of different crop tops so I would recommend having a look through the Topshop crop tops and any other shop that has a wide selection. 

Dungarees are also popular at the moment:







These are very popular this year and can be worn on top of a long sleeved top and tights on a cold day and a short sleeved or tank top on a hot day. 



























If you want a more scruffy or vintage look then these are perfect for you. Again they can be won in all weather. 

Hope this was useful and don't forget to check out my facebook page:


1 comment:

  1. Good article. Thank for sharing.
    The pictures are nice. I love those Crop tops sooo much, I would like to put one or some of them into my wardrobe to expand Mine. Btw i got my Crop Tops from this stop because it always stocks an extensive range of crop tops.
    http://www.gearbest.com/crop-top-c_12112/

    ReplyDelete